My client is a leading B2B service provider with huge plans for nationwide domination. Having been established for over 15 years, the CEO is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to fuel new business opportunities and build the company brand. This is an autonomous role with the responsibility of creating the marketing strategy and ultimately generating sales leads. If you’re ambitious and creative with previous B2B marketing experience, then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the MD to develop a marketing plan of action
- Preparing and assisting with publications and promotional materials
- Managing the company website to generate leads and drive sales
- Administration of relevant social media activity
- Planning and co-ordinating the administration of networking events, including seminars and sponsorships
- Providing support to the CEO with Ad-Hoc projects
- Assisting with PR opportunities and external communications
Are you the right person?
- You will have previous experience as a Marketing Executive in a B2B organisation (minimum 2 years)
- You will be comfortable promoting and managing business events and have previous experience maintaining a company social media page
- You will have a good knowledge of Mailchamp, Eventbrite, Hootsuite, PPC, Google Analytics and various social media channels
- You will have to be able to demonstrate strong initiative and have a flair for creativity
- A relevant degree level and/or CIM qualification is essential
- A positive attitude and desire to succeed is a must!
- In return, you will be offered a market-leading package and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV or contact Charlotte Callaghan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.