Are you a passionate Marketing professional with excellent writing and communication skills and proven success creating integrated B2B campaigns?
This is an opportunity to progress your career and gain exposure to different marketing techniques in the building and construction industry.
A well-established not for profit membership organisation in the building and construction industry based in central London and operating across England and Wales.
This is an exciting opportunity based in London to join an experienced Marketing team to create and implement marketing strategies, sales campaigns and publish marketing content. A brand-new role reporting to the Development and Engagement Manager, you will work closely with the Business Development team to implement campaigns and marketing activities and produce tactical campaign material for lead generation and 'sales' campaigns.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitor activities and report on results
- Research member and client engagement levels to assist in the creation of Innovative targeted campaigns and increase engagement
- Ensure marketing related press releases, websites and learning management systems, are maintained and continually developed to improve SEO and engagement
- Write engaging and accurate copy for marketing material input from senior colleagues to ensure accuracy and suitability to a range of audiences
- Ensure a high standard of design and print is met, following brand guidelines and delivered to deadline
I'm looking for a Marketing Executive who has gained some experience in B2B marketing. You will be experienced in managing budgets and working with external agencies to deliver Integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish, analysing and reporting on their effectiveness. You'll be a creative, self-directed and passionate professional with exceptional attention to detail and good copywriting skills. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to learn and grow their marketing skills in a growing membership organisation.
- Experience in planning and executing campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written to produce effective e-shots, press releases, website content, social media posts and print content
- Some experience in publishing, PR or campaign management
- Experience managing own budget and working with agencies
- An understanding of marketing, business development and business processes
- Good technical and IT skills to use a wide range of software
- A marketing or PR qualification is desirable
If you are looking for a diverse and exciting new Marketing opportunity and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.