Marketing Executive - The Charity
There’s a really positive culture here with a team committed to making a real contribution and you’ll get a huge amount of job satisfaction and sense of achievement. There’s never a dull moment, working with an enthusiastic team who support each other.
They also offer a high level of freedom and responsibility with a chance to build your skills and take on new challenges.
Marketing Executive - The Role
• Providing a great supporter experience and encouraging increased donations to improve income for the charity.
• Managing donor retention campaigns from start to finish across a range of on and offline channels, working closely with agencies and suppliers. Measuring results and optimising effectiveness.
• Developing campaign briefs, evaluating creative work and contributing your own creative ideas, including writing copy when needed.
Marketing Executive - Skills and Experience Needed
• With an understanding of marketing principles and techniques, you’re experienced in campaign management and delivery and used to working with agencies and suppliers.
• You’ve gained experience of marketing directly to individuals via direct mail, email or telemarketing, monitoring results and income against expenditure.
• You’re a great communicator and relationship builder. You’re persuasive, good at getting the best out of people – in all, someone who people love to work with.
This great Marketing Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.