Better Placed are working on behalf of a global tech company who have their sights set on another strong period of growth. With a genuine and creative working environment, they have created the new role of Marketing Executive to play a key role in innovative and thought-leadership B2B marketing campaigns.
This position will give you valuable experience across the full marketing mix including digital, social media, email and offline. Under the guidance of an established marketing team, you can build a highly sought-after skill set and grow your career.
If you want to be a key part in an international tech company, this could be the ideal role for you.
- Providing informative and striking content across all social media channels.
- Implementing the email marketing strategy.
- Providing analysis on all marketing activity to make recommendations for future marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring brand and Tone of Voice is consistent across all marketing channels.
- Driving PR activity including press releases, blogs and web content.
- Organising events
- 1 year experience in a marketing position, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Degree educated.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Strong copywriting skills.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Harrogate, York, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
To apply for this excellent Marketing Executive role, please apply now with an up-to-date CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.