Founded in 1986, Action Storage Systems supplies major brands as well as schools, the leisure and service industry, retail and manufactures. The company manufactures, supplies and installs a wide range of shelving, racking, lockers and other essentials to provide the latest and greatest storage solutions to organisations across the globe.
You will be joining the organisation at an exciting time in it’s development. The company has major plans for expansion and transforming all parts of it’s operation and go to market strategy.
The Marketing Executive
Marketing is a vital part of future company growth. Reporting to the Managing Director you will have considerable day to day impact on the business and will be expected to contribute to the strategic direction. This is a developmental as well as operational role and whatever previous experience, you will be expected to futher develop your marketing knowledge and impact.
This is ideally a full time role with flexible working offered, but part-time would also be considered. The role can be office or home-based; you would be expected to attend the Milton Keynes based office regularly.
The Marketing Executive manages the day to day marketing activities of Action Storage and, together with the Managing Director, sets the marketing strategy.
The role of Marketing Executive exists to help improve Action Storage’s market position and achieve financial growth. This wide ranging role works with internal and external stakeholders execute the marketing plan, create awareness, generate leads and work with the sales team to acquire, retain and grow customers.
Marketing Executive Job Description
The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the company.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the reporting of ongoing marketing metrics and marketing analysis
- Managing external suppliers
- Maintaining accurate records and databases (SAP CRM)
- Managing marketing collateral (physical and digital)
Qualification in Marketing would be an advantage.
Previous experience in a similar role.
Marketing research, marketing copy, managing work, teamwork, organisation and planning, business understanding, on and off-line promotion, influence. Microsoft Office. CRM.
HTML and image manipulation would be advantageous but not essential.
To Apply, click on Apply Now below and send your CV and covering letter through to us.