This gargantuan accounting firm operates across all sectors whilst maintaining a diverse network of representatives (5000+ employees) who provide reputable services to the global economy's most valued organisations.
As a result of continued growth, they are seeking an ambitious Marketing Executive who will relish the opportunities to learn within a highly skilled, world class marketing team. The successful Marketing Executive can look forward to executing the enterprises global marketing strategy.
The successful Marketing Executive will manage multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns both on and offline. A Marketing Executive looking for a chance to establish themselves in the professional services sector in a varied and fast-paced role should apply!
About the Marketing Executive Role
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Compose international marketing and communications campaigns within the private equity sector
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levelsof the marketing team to grow the brands' influence within private equity
- Coordinate a collection of event programmes including seminars, webinars and more
Desired skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Preferably, 1-2 years' marketing experience
- B2B background, ideally from within professional services
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to manage multiple ongoing projects
The Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £25k to £35k (DOE) and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Marketing Executive role, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.