A new role has been created to join a leading Financial Services institution with head offices in London and Sydney, Australia. The position of the Marketing Executive will report to the UK Senior Marketing Manager and assist him in setting the overarching strategy for the UK and European markets.
The role is predominantly B2B focused, and covers the entire gambit of marketing and communications. Key duties will include:
- Management of multi-channel campaigns
- Lead Generation
- Content generation and copywriting
- Managing a variety of key internal stakeholders (non marketing)
- Event Management, including webinars & trade-shows
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager with rolling out the 2021 marketing and communications strategy
- Executing CRM communications to a variety of internal and external audiences
Prior experience in the B2B Financial Services sector would be highly desirable, however experience gained in Professional Services would also be suitable.
This is a high calibre Marketing Executive hire with plenty of scope for professional and personal development.