A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join one of the country's leading cancer specialist hospitals as part of their large and diverse a marketing team.
As the Trust Marketing Officer, you will create and deliver exceptional quality marketing for the hospital. In this role, you'll be responsible for multiple projects ensuring all the hospitals marketing is up to date and relevant. You're also given fantastic opportunities for personal development through varied learning opportunities.
You must have experience and a passion for health marketing and must have the creativity, skill and knowledge to deliver best in class communications that provide a better experience for patients and support the wider marketing strategy. You will work in a fast paced but warm environment that offers flexible working hours.
You must be available to start within the next 2 - 3 weeks.
- Support the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing in maintaining the team vision of 'Pioneering Excellence', and driving a culture of best in class marketing
- Contribute to the overall marketing and communications plan; working with the Trust Marketing Manager to help plan and propose detailed marketing projects that support the wider marketing strategy
- Work with the Marketing Manager to establish clear objectives/KPIs upfront and ensure these are delivered against each brief
- Manage multiple projects and priorities as agreed with Trust Senior Marketing Manager
- Manage the day to day relationships with our external agencies and freelancers on allocated projects (i.e. design, print, marketing, media)
- Work collaboratively and positively with multiple stakeholders across the Trust to deliver effective marketing activity.
- Ability to work across the full marketing mix using both online and offline channels
- Organised, focused and calm under pressure
- Experience and passion for health marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to communicate and present to various internal and external audiences with manager's support
- Creative appreciation and ability to deliver work to brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Danny Hames at email@example.com
Date Posted: 15/08/2020