Do you wish to work for an award-winning digital learning platform?
This is an unmissable opportunity for a hardworking and experienced Marketing native to work for an award-winning digital e-learning platform based in Central London. The company are widely recognised as industry leaders and first started out in 2000. They work with FTSE 250 Companies, as well the public sector and non- for-profit organisations.
Our client is looking for a bright and talented Marketing Executive with at least 12 months marketing experience to join their Central London team. You will be responsible for writing and executing marketing campaigns, developing online content as well as managing social media accounts and improving SEO strategies.
This is the perfect position for a strong copywriter or junior marketing executive looking for that little extra responsibility and opportunity to develop their skills.
The ideal candidate will have 12-18 months marketing experience across a B2B environment as well, knowledge of creating successful marketing campaigns and content marketing.
The role will be paying up to £30,000k.
- Planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns and events.
- Creating digital content including blogs, articles, and whitepapers.
- Using social media to promote campaigns, generate inbound leads and build connections.
- Writing content for press releases and submissions for industry awards.
- A minimum of 12 -18 months marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Strong, creative, and persuasive verbal and written communicator with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience creating successful marketing campaigns and content marketing.
- Experience with online marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and Salesforce is desirable.
If you are an established marketing executive, looking for a step up in your career, then apply today!