An Investment Management firm based in the City are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a temporary basis, for a long term contract.
A global investment firm are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team initially for 6 months however, it has the potential to be extended to 1 year. Their usual office are based in the City however, the role will be home based until the government guidelines change.
Working in a team of two in London and reporting to the Team Leader, this role will play a pivotal part in providing collateral material for their investors and working on the firms yearly campaigns. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Production of core collateral material including videos, pitch books, flyers and websites
- Campaigns - full research, idea generation and campaign planning
- Developing social media strategies
- Communicating Marketing strategies to the firm and its relevant teams
- Editing content for the investment teams
- Reviewing and enhancing content material
The successful Marketing Executive must have experience working within investment banking and ideally in a global organisation. You must also have the ability to work in a small team and have the confidence to put forward new and creative ideas for each project.
This role is looking for someone to start ASAP and will interview via video. If you would like to work for a global organisation then please apply!