Marketing Executive (6 Months Fixed Term) – Education – Manchester – Up to £28,000
Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join them on a fixed-term basis of 6 months to provide support to their marketing team following a number of exciting new product launches!
The Marketing Executive will join our client to assist the team’s marketing activity surrounding the relaunch of one of their brands. Working closely together with the Senior Marketing Executive, the fundamentals of this role will be to help manage the brand’s social media, content creation and developing and executing email marketing campaigns. Dependant on the success of the candidate, and therefore the business, there is potential that this role may be extended or made permanent!
Is this the role you’ve been searching for? Read more!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Executive:
- Producing compelling content to be distributed through a variety of marketing channels.
- Maintaining the brand tone of voice and values throughout all marketing activities.
- Developing and delivering B2C email campaigns.
- Create innovative social media campaigns to boost sales.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered in line with briefs and are within budget.
- Supporting the wider team in the organisation of events.
Key Skills and Attributes of Marketing Executive:
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role. Email, content or social background is desired.
- Proven success in creating content in line with brand values and style.
- Competent at working under pressure and to short time-frames.
- A confident writer with the ability to write compelling copy.
- An analytically minded problem solver.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today! Alternatively, you can call one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!