Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
A leading digital communications and content organisation who specialise in connecting companies with clients and consumers are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join and become part of their growth plans for 2020.
This is a multifaceted role where you will be implementing a variety of marketing campaigns with a focus on the acquisition of new customers. This role offers the chance to develop your experience across a range of marketing channels and develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation. Flexible working options and competitive salary on offer.
About the role
- Creation of personalised and engaging content, pushing this out via various marketing channels including email, PPC, social media and client partnerships
- Planning the customer journey and working on all stages across the marketing funnel
- Utilisation of data and tools to monitor effectiveness of digital campaigns allowing you to provide informed insights and create forward-thinking strategies
- Chance to work with a range of industry leading marketing tools and work closely with a range of stakeholders including colleagues and end clients
- Proven and commercial experience in marketing (preferably at least 2 years) with working knowledge of content management systems, campaign management and email marketing
- An interest in developing your expertise across multiple channels and tools with the ability to converse with a variety of stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Experience of utilising social media, SEO analysis and google analytics is a big plus
If interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the chance to join a growing and forward-thinking company then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire
T: 0207 612 3957