Marketing Executive, Bletchley -
A highly renowned and global tech company, based in Bletchley, are looking for an articulate and confident Marketing Executive to join their established marketing team and drive marketing automation campaigns across online channels. You will need at least 1-2 year's marketing experience and be coming in with strong campaign management skills. Having previous experience within tech/software/IT industries is desirable and working with subscription-based products would be advantageous, although not necessities.
As Marketing Executive, working across online and offline channels, this role will have you involved in:
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to build impactful marketing strategies and activities, owning the process and driving sizeable projects forward
- Demonstrating your confident and tenacious attitude by presenting well thought proposals to the wider network
- Recognising clear ROI goals and regularly executing analytics to deliver vital insights and ensure campaigns are successfully delivering desired results
- Developing automated campaigns across email, web, SEO, content and PR, to name just a few
- Successfully utilising Eloqua to manage a full mix of marketing campaigns and lead gen activities
- Constantly staying up to date with the latest marketing techniques and software's; this will be a fast paced and ever evolving role so will require an adaptable and change-resilient candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant and forward-thinking organisation who are owning the market, Campaign and automation experience is essential and whilst you will be utilising Eloqua, we can consider candidates who have currently only been using Mailchimp or HubSpot.
Due to the location of their Bletchley based office, this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Banbury, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable and most parts of Bucks.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.