They are offering a massive opportunity to join their team as a Marketing Executive and be a crucial member in delivering campaigns for events across one of the publications. You will be using a multitude of platforms to increase the volume and quality of footfall for their specialist luxury events, some of which are international. If you are creative and determined to be a success, striving to go the extra mile in your role, whilst learning brand new marketing skills, this could be the right team to be joining.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of marketing campaigns that promote the events with the use of social media, face-to-face interactions, social media and email campaigns.
- You will be working in tandem with your team to ensure the campaigns are in-line with the strategy previously agreed and are running successfully.
- Speaking with people within your network, as well as outside, will enhance your industry knowledge and increase the quality of footfall to events.
- Be responsible for the website content and the accuracy to ensure the tone and message are in-line with the offline promotional material.
- A degree in marketing or experience in a marketing role/internship will give the knowledge basis to hit the ground running.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills mean that you have the tools to converse with a multitude of people.
- Impeccable attention to detail gives you the ability to run your campaigns most accurately and effectively.
- An adaptable approach will allow you to handle all tasks and work to deadlines in a way that ensures no other task gets left behind, and you are willing to grow.
If this sounds like the right role for you, click "Apply Now"!