Marketing Executive – Property – West Yorkshire – up to £30,000
Looking for an exciting new role? Apply for the chance to become the next Marketing Executive at one of the UK’s leading Property companies in West Yorkshire!
This ever-growing and ambitious company will ensure you are kept on your toes – with plenty of exciting opportunities to really get stuck into your new role. This company specialise in quick turnarounds, working towards short deadlines, whilst ensuring customers remain at the heart of their business – achieving an honest and thorough service. This organization offers a number of benefits for the successful candidate including a Staff Bonus Pool and a Company Pension Scheme.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will play a key part in a number of different responsibilities but will take ownership of the social media channels with the goal of improving followers and gaining leads. You will also ensure the creation and implementation of key Property industry-based content, and the monitoring and reporting of the social media activities to identify trends and any gaps in the activities. Working alongside the Digital Content Manager and Marketing Manager, you will be encouraged to offer any ideas and expertise – in addition, having knowledge of other marketing techniques such as SEO, PPC, Email, CRO, and graphic design would be an advantage.
Is this the role for you? Continue reading to find out more information!
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for…
- The daily running of multiple social media platforms, including creating relevant content and writing blog posts and guides using the website content management systems
- The management of social media reports and analyzing areas that have the potential to be improved
- Keep track of marketing and industry trends, as well as competitor activities in order to develop ways these can be incorporated into marketing strategy
- Assisting the Digital and Marketing teams to share expertise and contribute to wider campaign strategies including SEO, PPC and Email etc.
- Respond to customer reviews via Trustpilot and build PR both Online and Offline
The Marketing Executive will need…
- At least 1+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong English Language skills with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Wide knowledge of social media platforms
- Previous experience using Content Management System’s
- Excellent reporting, research and analysis skills
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Hootsuite, Social Report or similar is preferable