Marketing Executive, Slough -
Are you an all-round marketer looking for an exciting, new challenge?
Working for a well-known, innovative and multi award-winning distribution business in the heart of Berkshire, this is a broad and varied position ideally suited to a creative Marketing Assistant looking for a step up or an already established Marketing Executive seeking an exciting new challenge.
This role requires an all-round marketer with excellent content and communication skills to work closely with the sales team in order to produce bespoke marketing materials with the aim of bringing in new business. Exceptional communication skills are essential, this business also loves individuals who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo, roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
As Marketing Executive your day to day could look like:
- Taking ownership of the new business marketing plan and developing multi-channel marketing propositions for potential new customers
- Designing literature, producing presentations and writing creative marketing content
- Supporting the wider team with relevant marketing support when required
- Liaise with internal teams in order to manage projects efficiently and meet deadlines
- Create bespoke content for potential new clients with the purpose of bringing in new business
- Review current trends and insights in order to best tailor marketing content and collateral
- Introducing innovative ways of communicating the marketing strategy through both print and digital media
Our client is seeking a driven and innovative Marketing executive who has a unique approach to their role, thinking outside the box to create inspiring and exciting marketing plans and really make this role their own. With at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role, you will have experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
Ideally located in Berkshire, this role is commutable from Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Slough, High Wycombe, Bracknell, Wokingham, Beaconsfoeld, Hounslow, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Wembley and Watford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.