Marketing Executive – Tech – Manchester - £23,000-£25,000
Looking to expand your career? This state-of-the-art brand is currently growing their team in Manchester and is looking for a Marketing Executive to join them on their journey!
If you’re looking for the chance to make a real impact in the workplace, this role may be the one for you. The innovative client is recruiting for their new marketing team in Manchester as they develop their business by opening their new office in Manchester, therefore they’re looking to build a Marketing team that can really put their name on the map!
This small team will make a big impact - holding plenty of opportunities to grow and progress throughout the role in the future and gain experience in managing your own team as the company expands. The ability to think freely and independently is crucial due to the autonomous nature of the role, with clear communication skills and confidence in your abilities to share any ideas and expertise with the team to develop established strategies and campaigns.
Eager to make a difference? Continue reading to find out if this is the role for you!
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- The daily supervision of company social media platforms – including the implementation of relevant content and management of Social Media analytics and reports
- Stay up to date with industry and marketing trends, and tracking competitor activity, in order to develop a well-rounded marketing strategy
- Management of the email marketing content and implementation
- Assisting the rest of the Marketing team in the planning of campaigns and strategies, and contributing expertise company-wide to ensure success throughout all teams
The ideal Marketing Executive candidate will…
- Have a wide familiarity with the Hubspot system for the general running of day to day marketing activities
- Fantastic organisation and time management to ensure marketing and company objectives are met successfully
- Strong English Language skills with great spelling and grammar to be able to provide professional and high-quality content and reports
- A wide understanding of Digital Marketing activities and platforms, especially email and social media
- Have strong commercial awareness and the drive to ensure all marketing activities are up to date with industry and marketing trends
- Great communications skills when working alongside the marketing team and when networking opportunities arise