An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join a well-known global Wealth Management firm. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications and Marketing Manager(s) in the day-to-day marketing activities.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Execute marketing strategy alongside the Head of Marketing & Communications and Marketing Manager
- Copywriting and producing content including blog posts, videos, marketing collateral, presentations
- Relationship manproducingagement both internally and with 3rd party suppliers
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly client publications and collateral
- Coordination of press commentary alongside PR consultant
- Be the go-to person on all London-based client events, and support external third-party events
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure appropriate leverage and reflection of marketing content
Key Skills of the Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in a similar role within the financial services space
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including copywriting and proofreading
- Track record of delivering marketing campaigns
- Print management
- Previous experience working with external partners
- Experience with CMS and CRM favourable.
If you are looking to join a collaborative financial services business and progress your career, please get in touch.