An exciting opportunity has arisen for a B2B event marketer who is ready for a new challenge. Experiencing rapid growth due to recent acquisitions, a UK FTSE Listed Company has a need for an excellent commercial-minded Marketing Executive to play a pivotal role in delivering the global marketing strategy for major market leading events.
The role requires you to get involved in all things marketing, press, media and digital; with previous experience using social media and strong content coordination across multiple channels. You will also partner closely with the sales team and key business units across the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Multi-channel execution and management
- Content research, plan and production: case studies, e-books, blog ownership, interviews, articles, weekly news round-up, press releases
- Website content management
- Working with internal teams, stakeholder management
- Reporting and channel analysis
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive
- Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Digital marketing
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a rapidly growing, FSTE listed organisation at the heart of London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious, constantly striving to deliver the best customer experience team, please do apply with your CV in order to be contacted for a discuss about what is on offer.