EMR are working closely with a services business based in Central London.
This business know that people are key to their success and their aim is to create an environment that allows their employees to flourish. They look for highly motivated people with a combination of commercial sense and real enthusiasm for meeting their customer's needs. Alongside this is the flexibility to balance your personal and work life.
Reporting into the Customer Marketing Manager, this role will support the delivery of high quality Scheme information to the businesses 620,000 customers.
You will be writing and editing copy and content for print and online channels, including publications, customer website, customer letters, emails and prospect communications.
As part of this you will need to ensure customer communications are compelling, clear and adhere to brand style and tone of voice.
You will be an enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working in a small but friendly team, happy to roll up your sleeves, offer opinions and ideas and get involved.
You have exceptional communication and copywriting skills and the ability to take complex messages, turning them into straightforward, engaging and accessible information.
You will need:
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft desktop products
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve deadlines
- Comfortable with change, confident to own projects and get the job done
- Experience with managing external suppliers and agencies
- Ability to work effectively with many different external and internal stakeholders.
If this role is of interest, please apply your CV.