A well-known FMCG brand in on the search for an experienced Shopper Marketing Executive. Who is ready to hit the hit the ground running and help them deliver on upcoming projects for the next 12 months.
The role will focus on delivering the operational plans to meet seasonal and cultural events important to our Clients. You will support in the delivery of plans with purpose, and data driven shopper marketing projects across stores and online channels.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with retailers on annual event calendar to plan and execute opportunities.
- Develop and land truly differentiated brand activations on the biggest projects that deliver something different for the retailer and their shopper.
- Track and evaluate activations and ensure that learnings are shared internally and where relevant, externally.
- Budget management, ensure that campaigns are run to budget and forecast is accurately planned.
- Develop and understand new ways of delivering cut through activity, and amplify plans with new media, always pushing boundaries for excellence and delivering our #shopperfirst vision.
- Drive Shopper Marketing Return on Investment
The ideal candidate would come from a FMCG background and strong customer experience and working with multiple categories. Kantar experience preferable.
You will have strong commercial awareness, analytical training and experience with applying data and insight to address business questions, ideally in a FMCG environment.
You will be someone with interpersonal and team working skills along with excellent communications skills.
The role is based in Surrey and inside IR35, must be available for an immediate start.
Please apply to find out more.