A global firm are currently searching for an ambitious marketing executive to join their London office on a permanent basis. This is a full mix marketing role and it plays a key role in developing and delivering the firm's strategy.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with partners and other key stakeholders to deliver effective marketing and business development plans and activities.
- Executing and managing events; carrying out market research; producing reports.
- Developing marketing campaigns.
- Creating and producing insightful marketing content and thought leadership.
- Drafting marketing materials such as emails, brochures, web copy, presentations and blogs.
- Monitoring competitor activity to produce regular competitor updates.
To be considered for the position you must have previous B2B marketing experience within a professional services firm - ideally 2-3 years. Experience with CRM databases and content management systems would also be desirable.