This is a one-off opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join an important European heritage brand! Based in Maidenhead by the train station, salary is £32,500 plus great employee benefits, development and recognition!
The goal is to promote knowledge of the organisation and all the great work they are doing, increase the number of visitors to their beautiful sites of significant historic importance amongst other important things such as hosting invaluable events.
- The marketing team is still relatively new at 2 years old, brought about after a restructure to deliver fresh new marketing campaigns.
- ATL and BTL marketing will be key to the success of this role.
- Your role will be to make the most of advertising channels, organic social media platforms and other digital tools.
- A good standard of written English will be a prerequisite in this role.
- Any previous experience running campaigns such as advertising campaigns from start to finish, managing an agency would be most welcome!
- Working closely with digital, media and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of Google Analytics / AdWords would be a plus
- Circa 2-3 years’ experience needed.
- They are looking for core values such as respect, excellence, teamwork, communication, professionalism and commitment.
- 25 days holiday generous pension scheme up to 13%, plus other generous benefits.
Please feel free to add me on LinkedIn for other opportunities:
Abbey Bennett - VMAGROUP
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.