*New Freelance Role*
SW - 007 - 1054
To start ASAP
2 - 3 months (Possible Temp-to-Perm)
£100 - £150 A-day
Aim of Marketing Executive role
Freelance Marketing Executive support needed to help deliver a mixture of daily and planned digital and print marketing activities for a large in-house hospital and care facility.
This role will be supported by a strong marketing team allowing you to produce content that promotes the facility and its core care and support offering. It will also see you deliver marketing campaigns that sit across the communication arena that are accomplished within agreed timeframes and to a strong standard.
As part of the marketing team you will get involved in event marketing, the production of print and brochure marketing collateral and dip into a wide range of digitally focused content across different channels.
As Marketing Executive, you will ideally have
- Good experience of online and offline marketing
- Experience of working across the communications of
- Worked on and have developed marketing briefs alongside external agencies
- Worked on briefs that support your core client's customer and client groups
- Good standard of copywriting
- Good proofreading and editorial skills
- Good internal stakeholder communications to allow stories and information to be brought to life through interesting marketing content that you produce
- Worked with both Marketing and Digital Managers and teams
- Practical knowledge around SEO and the updating of website content
- Good branding experience especially when it comes to creating content, liaising with internal stakeholders on briefs and external design teams
- Researched competitor offerings and create feedback on this to senior management
Additional key good to haves of the Marketing Executive
- Knowledge and hands on experience of delivering a communications plan
- Developed and worked in teams that have created new product offerings that are costed accordingly
- Have knowledge of measuring marketing metrics and reporting back on these
- Worked on projects that have targeted specific focus and audience groups
- Enjoy working on and attending in-house events with experience of working at them
About the client this Marketing Executive role will be working for:
My client is an established medical and care facility offering a mixture of specialist outpatient and minor injuries treatment through to specialist hospice care. As the marketing team plans for growth this role is offered whilst they recruit permanently on a freelance basis; with a possible option of temp-to-perm.
Contact me now
If you're interested in this freelance Marketing Executive role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on email@example.com or 0203 826 1210.