Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 + 20% Bonus
Exciting opportunity to develop within one of the world's biggest business information companies.
Our client has had over 20 years' experience of running award winning publications and conferences for the data market. They offer services such as, a global digital media portfolio with over 3 million visitors annually and global industry leading events.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategy across a portfolio of Events all to encourage visitor attendance to each event.
- Develop marketing campaigns to achieve agreed targets and take into consideration the full marketing mix.
- Actively identify new markets and target audience to ensure development of products and services.
- Produce content rich emails to generate leads and strengthen brands social platforms and increase interest.
- A proven marketing track record, working in an event marketing or marketing role, will help you to work effectively across the portfolio.
- Strong organisational skills and hands on experience working with email deployment systems, CRM and web-based software will enable you to pick up the role quickly and efficiently.
- A confident and calm attitude will help you to succeed in this role.
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach so that you can develop ideas and take ownership of the role.
If you are ready to take the next leap in your marketing career - Apply now!