Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
Our client, a highly renowned education provider based in Cambridge, are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join their team. This is a key role for them, and an excellent opportunity to get stuck in!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on producing monthly B2B communications to agent network
- Regularly research, write and edit written copy that is optimised for various marketing channels, including blogging, press releases, brochures and leaflets
- Build and oversee social media presence and implement tactics in line with the marketing strategy, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and WeChat
- Regularly create and curate production of consistently beautiful and shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both brand, key messages and generate leads
- Update corporate websites (and third-party referral sites) and ensure writing is optimised for web with clear, accurate and persuasive copy
- Prepare briefs, coordinate photo shoots (or similar) and manage image library - including consent forms
- Support in event planning, including working with vendors, staff and/or students, and event communications
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will have gained experience working within the marketing sector. It is essential that you have experience of copywriting optimised for different types of marketing content, as well as experience of email marketing and social media marketing with channel-specific knowledge.
Previous writing and editing skills with experience of writing in line with brand style, tone and voice are essential. Experience of using CRM systems for marketing purposes, such as Salesforce would be highly desirable.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.