An amazing arts and cultural institution is seeking a talented Marketing Executive to join their campaign marketing team in the heart of London on a 12 month FTC.
This long-established performing arts and cultural institute, based in the heart of Central London, is looking for a creative multi-skilled and driven Campaign Coordinator with a keen appreciation for arts culture and heritage to deliver a range of campaigns both online and offline. With a new energy in the marketing team, you will have incredible opportunities to develop all areas of your marketing experience and skills from creating and updating the buildings print marketing and creating newsletters to updating content on the website and project managing a range of campaigns within the very collaborative team.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Marketing Executive, or similar, in a full-mix role across both traditional and digital channels and will be keen to use this opportunity to push forward their career in a nurturing environment. Ideally you will have an interest in and/or will have studied the arts. You must have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and you will be extremely well organised with the ability to manage a variety of projects.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the creation and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns across print, social, digital and other channels
- Ensure all print and digital promotion within and throughout the buildings is regularly refreshed and up-to-date
- Contribute to the delivery of the digital elements of such as uploading content to the website CMS and the production of e-newsletters
- Engage with the institutions visitors and audiences such as at agreed events, to capture audience data, encourage donations and promote the wider offer of the institute
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels both online and offline
- Strong writing and copyediting skills to turn complex propositions into simple and compelling messages, including the creation of compelling presentations
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, in an enthusiastic and diverse team
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills to produce campaigns on time
For more information about the Campaigns Coordinator role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org