Marketing Executive - Specification & Developer, Warwick - c£25,000 - £27,000 DOE
This multinational group manufacturer is looking for a Marketing Executive with product marketing experience to join their team based in Warwickshire.
Working in the Specification Marketing Team you will work alongside the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing communications to the developers that are shaping our future through the built environment. Driving awareness of the company product portfolio and supporting the sales team in generating project specifications.
As specification Marketing Executive you will be passionate about all things design and architecture and will have a good understanding of digital communications. The successful candidate will be a creative, driven and analytical individual with first class knowledge of social media marketing, email and direct marketing and experience of planning, delivering and reporting on various digital campaigns.
This Marketing Executive will be confident in the successful delivery and attendance of events and exhibitions in order to represent the company brand in the market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development of market leading, creative and engaging campaigns with a focus on ROI
- Production of various collateral and copywriting
- Review all relevant Group produced marketing material for its suitability for the UK market and adapt accordingly
- Ensure everything published by you for your sector is accurate, well written and in line with company values
- Support in the delivery of events and exhibitions for your sectors, working with selected third-party external agencies
- Work closely with the Product Management Team as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Build strong relationships with the sales teams that operate within your sectors and provide them with a first class and responsive marketing support service
- Collaborate with agencies to deliver agreed communication material and activity that is fully in line with brand guidelines
- Implement digital and social media marketing campaigns
- Work across multiple marketing channels using various tools and techniques available to deliver campaigns
- Support the production of monthly KPI reports and a quarterly sector analysis and report to Marketing Manager
- Make full use of CRM to engage new and existing customers
- Keep your finger on the pulse in terms of marketing and industry trends.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-known high-end brand within their market. Please apply directly to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.