£120 - £160 per day
Do you have great experience within the Event Marketing industry? Are you a freelancer ready to take on a new challenge in your Marketing career?
A global financial and business publisher, boasting beautiful offices in London, New York, Montreal and Hong Kong, running internationally recognised industry events. They bring together specialists in all things business during their tailored conferences, private seminars and award dinners across the globe. These events help to present, acknowledge and facilitate business and informed business decisions. Currently they are looking for a Marketing Executive to take ownership of and work on executing marketing campaigns for their portfolio of highly important events across Europe, Asia and North America. You will be working directly with the Head of Marketing on 20 events, making sure that these events are appropriately represented through the adherence to brand guidelines. The company themselves publish online and in print for industry leaders in their field.
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Manage marketing costs effectively
- Design and execute email campaigns
- Your strong background in events marketing will enable you to hit the ground running handling multiple projects and campaigns.
- Proven track record of improving and developing new marketing methods
- An interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate well, both through copy-writing and proofing
This is a brand new and unique opportunity to get involved in a brilliant company as a Marketing Executive!