Marketing Executive - Merchant & Contractor, Warwick - c£25,000 May be slight room to flex DOE
This multinational group manufacturer is looking for a Marketing Executive with product marketing experience to join their team based in Warwickshire.
You will support the Marketing Manager across all areas of the marketing mix to deliver sector specific marketing plans targeted towards merchants and contractors.
This B2B Marketing Executive will have experience in social media, blog and short form copy writing and will have the ability to proofread and rewrite content cascaded from other international offices to use for UK audiences. You will be able to plan and execute social media campaigns spanning several months, collaborating with any external agencies to create assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development of market leading, creative and engaging campaigns with a focus on ROI
- Production of various collateral and copywriting
- Review all relevant Group produced marketing material for its suitability for the UK market and adapt accordingly
- Ensure everything published by you for your sector is accurate, well written and in line with company values
- Support in the delivery of events and exhibitions for your sectors, working with selected third-party external agencies
- Work closely with the Product Management Team as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Build strong relationships with the sales teams that operate within your sectors and provide them with a first class and responsive marketing support service
- Collaborate with agencies to deliver agreed communication material and activity that is fully in line with brand guidelines
- Implement digital and social media marketing campaigns
- Work across multiple marketing channels using various tools and techniques available to deliver campaigns
- Support the production of monthly KPI reports and a quarterly sector analysis and report to Marketing Manager
- Make full use of CRM to engage new and existing customers
- Keep your finger on the pulse in terms of marketing and industry trends.
This role will suit an individual with a hands-on and practical attitude towards over the counter/ in branch merchandising in order to expand the business' extensive tool kit and build rapport with key account merchants.
It is key for this Marketing Executive to attend events and exhibitions and have a hands-on attitude when it comes to design and build for the circa 20 events currently planned for 2020. Previous experience of this is therefore beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-known high-end brand within their market. Please apply directly to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss. A driving license is required for this role.