Marketing Executive - Retail and End Consumer, Warwick - c£25,000 - May be slightly flexible DOE
This multinational group manufacturer is looking for a Marketing Executive with product marketing experience to join their team based in Warwickshire.
You will support the Marketing Manager across all areas of the marketing mix to deliver sector specific marketing plans targeted towards retailers and the end consumer.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver multi-channel campaigns and will have a good understanding of the full marketing mix. Digital experience with knowledge of using CMS, email and social media marketing is advantageous along with the ability to understand how to maximise campaign results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development of market leading, creative and engaging campaigns with a focus on ROI
- Production of various collateral and copywriting
- Review all relevant Group produced marketing material for its suitability for the UK market and adapt accordingly
- Ensure everything published by you for your sector is accurate, well written and in line with company values
- Support in the delivery of events and exhibitions for your sectors, working with selected third-party external agencies
- Work closely with the Product Management Team as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Build strong relationships with the sales teams that operate within your sectors and provide them with a first class and responsive marketing support service
- Collaborate with agencies to deliver agreed communication material and activity that is fully in line with brand guidelines
- Implement digital and social media marketing campaigns
- Work across multiple marketing channels using various tools and techniques available to deliver campaigns
- Support the production of monthly KPI reports and a quarterly sector analysis and report to Marketing Manager
- Make full use of CRM to engage new and existing customers
- Keep your finger on the pulse in terms of marketing and industry trends.
This role will suit an individual with a passion for B2C marketing however although this role is predominantly a B2C role it will cross over into the world of retail and merchant, so candidates must have the ability to be flexible. It is a fast-paced role and will suit a self-starter with a drive for achieving results and a great can-do attitude.
You will also have a creative flair and the ability to adapt your writing style to meet the company brand guidelines whilst catering for both the end consumer and trade customer.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-known high-end brand within their market. Please apply directly to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.