Exciting opportunity to work for a cultural Education Institute right in the heart of central London.
As the Digital Engagement Officer you will be responsible for day to day management of the website, social channels and newsletters working within the campaigns team.
This role would be perfectly suited to someone that is really looking to learn and progress their career to the next stage and take the opportunity to further their own education along the way!
Key deliverables for this role include;
- Support the Campaigns Manager to produce and deliver the content plan for all digital campaign content
- Copywriting and content production for the website, email and social media
- Run paid social media advertising
- Optimise and deliver SEO and Google Ad Words campaigns
- Produce reports on effectiveness of the website and levels of user engagement
- Contribute to campaign evaluation and reporting by tracking digital campaign performance against the teams strategic targets and objectives
- Development and maintenance of CRM systems
- Ensure all cop and communications follow the institutes tone of voice
The person we are looking for will have the following;
- Genuine interest in Culture, the arts and heritage
- High level of literacy skills
- Previous experience in digital marketing and communications, including content development, email, social media, Google Ad Words, SEO and Google Analytics
- Proven record in delivering and evaluating digital campaigns
- Proven track record in developing, implementing and evaluating an agreed content plan
- Confidence in working with internal stakeholders and ability to manage and work to strict deadlines
- 34 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- 50 - 70% discount on learning courses and shows
- Bereavement support
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for, please apply now or email Lee.McGoldrick@emr.co.uk