Marketing Executive, Brentwood -
Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive who will be tasked with supporting and creating the company's digital media actions whilst maintaining the companies market presence. The post holder will be joining an ever-growing marketing team and will be expected to spearhead the company's marketing campaigns, as well as keeping on top of everyday marketing endeavours. Reporting to and supporting the Digital Marketing and Campaign Managers, this is an exciting opportunity for a broad marketer to improve on their content writing skills and increase industry knowledge.
- Establish and execute social media campaigns, analysing results and implementing action based on these results.
- Increase awareness of company brand
- Assisting in advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Formulate clear briefs for agencies when design work is unable to be completed.
- Using Mailchimp, keeping the customer database current.
- Supporting in Email Campaigns
- Creating engrossing, contemporary copy and content, online and offline to relay key communication to members of staff.
- Manage website content updates
- Attending various events and exhibitions, representing the company.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within the marketing and must be eager to hit the ground running. You must be happy to work in a fast-paced environment and report daily to management. This is a fantastic opportunity to excel within a growing business and to develop skills within the consumer healthcare market. This role is commutable from Brentwood, Romford, Loughton, Upminster, Ingatestone, Harlow and Chelmsford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.