Company culture is something they have put a lot of effort in to; whether that's well-being benefits like free breakfast, regular social events, or other benefits like pension contribution or paid training and development.
They are looking for someone who isn't afraid to learn on the job and is prepared to be involved in the many aspects of digital marketing, live events, not limited to content creation, social media, marketing automation, SEM/SEO, event organisation and coordination.
They are looking for those who have experience in the following:
- Content Creation - They have regular content meetings and you'll have the opportunity to participate in the ongoing conversations which help to shape all types of content.
- Social Media - Drafting and sharing company updates on Twitter and LinkedIn, based on brief, monitoring streams for mentions and conversational opportunities, using lists to target key prospects/users/clients.
- SEM/SEO - Working with tools like Moz to monitor organic rankings of search terms and drawing insight that will help to inform future content produced.
- Events - Tradeshows and networking events in the UK, Europe and the US are a big part of the marketing efforts, You'll be working on pre-show planning and administration, through to on-the-ground event coordination, and post-show tracking and follow-up.
- CRM system management - Working knowledge of HubSpot would be an advantage, but not essential. As long as you've used CRM systems to import/export data, create lists, update and record properties.
If you are hungry to learn and build upon an existing knowledge of broad digital marketing skills, then please apply with your CV.