Marketing Executive – Retail – Manchester – Up to £27,000
Are you looking for a career with plenty of scope for progression? Our client is an established retail brand looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Are you a B2C Marketing Executive looking for a position that can offer real career progression and the opportunity to eventually manage your own team? Our client is looking for an outstanding communicator to join their expanding team who is capable of hitting the ground running and can bring a creative flair to the team. Previous eCommerce and B2C product experience is a must.
Does this sound like a role you’d be fit for? Keep reading!
Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Executive:
- Manage the digital strategy across social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Report the performance of marketing campaigns to senior members of the business.
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement inventive social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and promote sales.
- Develop interesting and captivating content for use on various social channels, website and blogs
- Identify new ways to drive traffic to company website
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years B2C eCommerce experience.
- Background in retail, textiles or a similar industry is essential.
- Sound comprehension of ROI and budgeting
- Figure driven and have an in-depth knowledge of using Google Analytics
- A creative flair who can bring new innovative idea.
- A self-starting, motivated individual capable of working successfully under pressure and to short time-frames.
- Driving licence and access to a car is beneficial