Marketing Executive – Professional Services – Trafford - £22,000 to £25,000
ATTENTION Marketing Executives! Are you a marketing all-rounder looking for a new challenge? Take a look…
Our client is a thriving professional services business that is on the hunt for a marketing expert to focus on innovating their social channels and communication campaigns. Their offices are based in a convenient location in the Trafford area which is easily commutable by public transport from surrounding areas. They also offer a plethora of staff benefits such as private healthcare, generous pension schemes, and holiday allowance!
Got what it takes?
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Plan all digital marketing communications including digital and social content
- Analysing campaign results and producing reports based on findings
- Support the Head of Marketing in delivering a calendar of events
- Monitor customer feedback on all communication platforms such as Google Reviews, Review Solicitors, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Manage internal communications such as newsletters, meetings and staff surveys
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
- Understanding of legal/professional services
- Experience in Wordpress and MailChimp
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of digital communications including social media
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment