ATTENTION Marketing Executives! Are you a marketing all-rounder looking for a new challenge? Take a look…
Our client is a thriving professional services business that is on the hunt for a marketing expert to focus on innovating their social channels and communication campaigns. Their offices are based in a convenient location in the Trafford area which is easily commutable by public transport from surrounding areas. They also offer a plethora of staff benefits such as private healthcare, generous pension schemes, and holiday allowance!
Got what it takes?
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Plan all digital marketing communications including digital and social content
- Analysing campaign results and producing reports based on findings
- Support the Head of Marketing in delivering a calendar of events
- Monitor customer feedback on all communication platforms such as Google Reviews, Review Solicitors, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Manage internal communications such as newsletters, meetings and staff surveys
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
- Understanding of legal/professional services
- Experience in Wordpress and MailChimp
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of digital communications including social media
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you like the sound of this role, apply online now! If you would like to speak to one of our specialised recruitment consultants contact us on 0161 833 1044 or email@example.com.