Marketing Executive – Finance – Liverpool - DOE
Are you currently working in an agency and looking to get into a client-side role? Work in Liverpool as a Marketing Executive and enjoy a convenient city centre location with all the benefits that Liverpool has to offer!
This financial company that specialises in helping their consumers best handle their finances have rapidly expanded in the last decade and show no signs of slowing down yet! The Marketing Executive will be an integral part of the marketing team and will be key in delivering the marketing strategy to a segmented audience. They will deliver messages through both digital and traditional communication channels with both lead generation and retention being the key focus of all they do. They will have a great variety, working on producing collateral, direct mail, e-marketing and newsletters as well as event planning, and client campaign management.
Embedded in the hustle and bustle of Liverpool docks area, this company is easily commutable from the train station and only a stone’s throw from the restaurants, cafes, shops, and bars that Liverpool is famous for! This role offers great benefits, including great progression opportunities, excellent holidays, and a competitive salary with a pension scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, keep reading!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Contribute to creative ideas and concepts that are brand compliant
- Measuring campaign performance
- Keeping to strict unmissable deadlines ensuring all teams are in sync and campaigns are signed off
- The production and distribution of newsletters
- Create client communication campaigns
- Create collateral seeing it through from concept to production
- Report on marketing activity from the CRM system and carrying out checks of data integrity with individual departments
- Keep website up to date using Wordpress
- Executive Social Media Strategy, keeping it up to date with key messages
- Event organisation including supplier showcases and events
Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to proofread and correct errors
- A minimum of 2 years’ digital marketing experience and within a regulated or financial or corporate environment would be highly desirable
- Organised and able to deliver multiple deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Well-rounded marketer with experience in both web and traditional
- Must be fluent in Google analytics and social media analytics
Our client is looking to fill this role urgently so do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively, if you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 833 1044.