An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Marketing Executive to join an international Wealth Management business in central London. They are headquartered in the United States and growing rapidly.
You will be reporting into the Marketing Manager and responsible primarily for digital marketing including website maintenance, social media, and analytics. Ideally you will also be a generalist marketer able to assist the rest of the team when needed.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Regular updates on the website for the business, as well as its associated branches using WordPress
- Content management internally and externally
- Work with the wider marketing team to strategise improvements on the website
- Ownership over social media development, including reporting on analytics to improve traffic and engagement
- Campaign and project management to promote the brand and ensure all activity is tracked
- Assist the wider marketing team with ad hoc tasks such as events, communications, and marketing collateral
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Experience in a marketing role in Financial Services/Professional Services
- Strong experience across the digital space including website, social media, and reporting on traffic
- Great project management and organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively as a team