A global private equity firm with its HQ in London, as well as offices in Australia and the USA, boasting a history going back 25 years has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive who is looking for the next step in their career.
The Marketing Executive will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, where you there will be exposuere to gain marketing techniques and learn new skills for someone who is at the early stages of their marketing career. The role will be working as part of a highly effective marketing function.
With a real mix of target audiences, sectors and potential channels, the role is very varied and fast paced. The organisation is truly determined in what it can achieve and deliver as a team.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to create emails to populate the customer journey across different audiences in Marketo's email builder
- Working with the Events Manager to support their invitation programs through automated email campaigns
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager on a new website launching in March 2020, helping to ensure that content is consistent, and SEO optimised across the site
- Responsible for keeping the website up to date with news, new team members and new investments. The role will be the go-to lead on updating the organisation's website
- Supporting the team to produce and update marketing collateral, including copy editing, liaising with designers and ordering from printers
- Degree educated (or equivalent) with an outstanding academic record
- Ideally at least 18 months experience in marketing you will be able to demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of a range marketing techniques, most likely these will include email marketing, paid search, PPC and/or paid social
- Use of a recognised ESP such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or MailChimp etc. would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate and understanding of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills, good time management and the ability to manage projects is also something that could set you apart from the competition
If you are keen to take on a new challenge, then apply now!