A global private equity firm with its HQ in London, as well as offices in Australia and the USA, boasting a history going back 25 years has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive who is looking for the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a great opportunity for someone who is at the early stages of their marketing journey, to gain exposure to marketing techniques and learn new skills, working as part of a highly effective marketing function.
With a real mix of target audiences, sectors and potential channels, the role is very varied and fast paced. The organisation is truly determined in what it can achieve and deliver as a team.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to create emails to populate the customer journey across different audiences in Marketo's email builder
- Working with the Events Manager to support their invitation programs through automated email campaigns
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager on a new website launching in March 2020, helping to ensure that content is consistent, and SEO optimised across the site
- Responsible for keeping the website up to date with news, new team members and new investments. The role will be the go-to lead on updating the organisation's website
- Supporting the team to produce and update marketing collateral, including copy editing, liaising with designers and ordering from printers
- Degree educated (or equivalent) with an outstanding academic record
- Ideally at least 18 months experience in marketing you will be able to demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of a range marketing techniques, most likely these will include email marketing, paid search, PPC and/or paid social
- Use of a recognised ESP such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or MailChimp etc. would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate and understanding of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills, good time management and the ability to manage projects is also something that could set you apart from the competition
If you are keen to take on a new challenge, then apply now!