Marketing Executive – Retail – Manchester – Up to £27,000
Are you looking for a career with plenty of scope for progression? Our client is an established retail brand looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Are you a Marketing Executive with ambitious career goals? Our client need an outstanding communicator to join their dynamic team, hitting the ground running as an invaluable member of their marketing department. Ideally, the candidate for this role will have plenty of marketing experience which will be rewarded in a generous salary and the chance to work in a supportive environment.
Does this sound like a role you’d be fit for? Keep reading!
Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Executive:
- Manage the brand’s digital strategy across social platforms including Instagram and Facebook.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance to senior members of the business.
- Create and implement inventive social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and promote sales.
- Create compelling content for use across social channels, website and blogs.
Key Skills and Attributes of Marketing Executive:
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Background in retail or textiles is beneficial.
- Prior eCommerce experience is necessary.
- Sound comprehension of ROI and budgeting.
- A self-starting, motivated individual capable of working successfully under pressure and to short time-frames.
Have you got what it takes to succeed in this role? Apply today! If you’d like a little bit more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com