Marketing Executive, £25,000 - Northampton
This innovative, market leading tech company based in Northampton are on the hunt for a Marketing Executive with previous experience in a similar generalist marketing role to join their team in Northampton.
Working closely alongside the Group Marketing Manager the Marketing Executive is a vital one within this organisation and will own responsibilities across all areas of marketing and PR including content and copywriting, helping to drive corporate brand and increase brand awareness.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Manager to implement the marketing strategy
- create and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Create engaging content for use across multiple platforms
- Write and proofread copy including news articles, features and blog posts
- Produce various marketing materials including leaflets, brochures, posters, newsletters, blogs and video content
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Source advertising opportunities both offline and online
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders including liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Organise and attend events and exhibitions such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conduct market research and monitor competitor activity
Experience within the tech sector would be hugely beneficial but is not essential. Equally experience within a transport and logistics environment would be.
In return you will work for a business who truly value their team and within a marketing team that are supportive and positively encourage personal growth.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.