Marketing Executive – B2B Service Provider – Preston - £20,000 to £25,000
Become part of a fun and friendly team as their Marketing Executive and enjoy a plethora of fantastic benefits such as onsite gym and restaurant, free parking, regular socials and generous holidays!
Our client is a UK industry leader working closely with clients across the commercial, industrial and public sector. They pride themselves on bringing value to their clients by fully understanding their needs and creating the best possible solutions. They are now on the hunt for a hardworking and motivated Marketing Executive to join their team and assist with the development of their multi-channel marketing strategy. This successful candidate also has the opportunity to progress their marketing skills and develop within the business.
Interested? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Produce marketing materials through digital channels, eshots, corporate literature, events, and other target marketing activity.
- Manage the digital strategy across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Produce target profiles and amend campaigns to accurately target this audience.
- Report the performance of marketing campaigns to senior members of the organisation.
- Fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting of marketing materials.
- Managing their CRM system, keeping it up-to-date.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- B2B experience is highly advantageous.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- A strong communicator.
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Proficient with InDesign.
- Experience using CRM systems such as WordPress, Email and Marketing Automation software is highly desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Do you have what it takes for this role? Apply online now! Get in touch on 0161 833 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.