Our client is a leading B2B business based near Stockport, who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive due to continued growth.
They require an experienced Marketing Executive to contribute to and develop group marketing campaigns. In this role you will be expected to be involved in a wide variety of online and offline marketing tasks including maintaining the company’s website and social media accounts, supporting the creation of marketing collateral and organising group events.
- Work under the direction of the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Create awareness and support the development of the brand
- Support the Marketing Manager in delivering campaigns for both our Integrated Discovery and Food Divisions
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Assist with the planning, development and implementation of effective campaigns for conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Respond efficiently and effectively to inbound website enquiries, and general marketing enquiries
- Assist in the creation of promotional materials, including brochures, marketing copy, social media posts etc.
- Maintain social media accounts, both in terms of content and design
- Help maintain excellent internal communications with the Business Development team and other key internal stakeholders.
- Support the production of all major marketing materials by liaising with in-house and external agencies
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Help to produce creative content including videos and blogs
- Support the entry, conversion and nurturing of leads in our marketing automation software (Pardot)
- Assess the results of a marketing campaign with the marketing manager and help identify areas for improvement
- Previous experience in a Marketing Executive role (or similar) – with clear and demonstrable knowledge of both online and offline marketing
- Completed or working towards Degree in Marketing/Business or CIM Professional Marketing Qualification(s)
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for print and online
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter), Website CMS (WordPress), Microsoft (Word, Excel, Office365)
- Full clean driving license and car
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.