Marketing Executive, Kings Lynn -
We are seeking a marketing communications focused Marketing Executive to join one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of professional refrigeration. Your role will be key with helping the implementation of international marketing campaigns.
Based in King's Lynn, Norfolk, Williams Refrigeration is a truly global business, who, since the early '80s have established an enviable reputation for delivering global excellence. Our refrigeration solutions supply major hotel chains, restaurant groups, supermarkets, retailers and breweries the world over.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working alongside the senior in-house Designer, your main
focus shall be to help the production of high quality on and offline marketing communications including product brochures exhibition graphics, advertising and direct mail campaigns as well as taking an active role in B2B social media planning and implementation.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Good creative/writing skills for originating new copy for brochures/web/mailers etc
- Good knowledge and experience of planning/writing/posting/monitoring B2B social media
- Understanding of design - ideally ability to use In-Design/Photoshop /Illustrator to a moderate level
Although the main focus shall be marketing communications, you will at times be tasked with helping other areas of Marketing.
- Planning/writing/posting/monitoring B2B social media
- Help to produce marketing materials using the tools available, delivering to a high standard, on time. Will include compiling briefs/copywriting/coordinating with internal/external personnel;/proofing & editing
- Materials to be produced in conjunction with the in-house designer will include product/corporate literature; direct mail (hard copy & html); exhibition graphics; advertisements; corporate materials (stationery etc). Materials to be produced to a high standard and consistent with the corporate brand standard.
- Provide general support to Marketing Manager
- Attend photographic/video shoots
- Attend Trade Exhibitions/Events for Stand build
- Liaise with external suppliers such as required to do so
Skills / Qualifications
- Educated to 'A' Level standard with a focus on Business/Marketing and a Technical/Engineering bias being preferable.
- Good copywriting skills - signing off PR, content for exhibition graphics; advertisements
- Ideally, ability to use Creative Suite software (CS5.5) to a moderate level - including In-Design; Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to use Word/Microsoft Office to a good standard
- An understanding of the importance of maintaining Brand Standards
- Time management - the ability to multi-task, stick to tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com by 15th November 2019.
Due to the location, this role will be most interesting to candidates commuting from Kings Lynn, Peterborough, Downham Market, Swaffham, Wisbech, Hunstanton, Spalding, Chatteris, Peterborough, Boston, Stamford, Dereham, Norwich and northern parts of Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.