A leading organization within the food and beverage sector has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing marketing team at their stylized central London offices.
This Marketing Executive will have strong experience in the food, retail or hospitality industry, and excellent campaign/stakeholder management skills.
About the Marketing Executive Role
As Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a conscientious, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Lead the management of local marketing campaigns and communications - brand strategy & direction, in-store marketing activity, merchandising, point of sale
- Create and innovate campaigns and menu development collateral
- PR activity and press drops
Desired skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 2 years' experience in campaign management
- Strong understanding of the food, retail or hospitality industry
- A great communicator, able to work effectively with cross-functional team members at all levels
The Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £25k to £30k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133