This role will play an active part in all lead generation and retention activity, with the successful person being responsible for creating innovative and engaging campaigns for all of the company's international markets.
With offices established in the UK, Asia and the US the organisation has gone from strength to strength, with revenue doubling year on year for the last couple of years. Having recently secured significant investment, the company are looking to continue their market penetration and have recently created an opening for a Marketing Executive to take responsibility of developing the key portfolio of subscription based products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring and talented individual to develop their B2B marketing career in an informal, hard-working and supportive culture, while making their mark and contributing to the success of a really exciting business.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the subscription product sales team, you will be focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the execution of digital campaigns and offline marketing programmes. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the planning and execution of innovative, cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with business objectives
- Producing monthly reports on campaign activity and KPIs
- Working closely with designers on producing engaging sales enablement material
- Database management: identifying list research requirements and developing new data sources in line with current data regulations
- Assisting with the programme of promotional webcasts and business briefings
You will already have worked in a Marketing Executive role, for around 2 years or more gaining access to the full mix of digital channels in a B2B environment. In order to be considered, along with an exceptionally presented CV we will be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Degree educated (or equivalent), with an excellent academic record
- Exceptional copy writing skills and the ability to utilise existing content within multi-channel campaigns
- Use of a CRM system, with hands on experience of planning and executing end to end automated email marketing campaigns
- Creative and innovative use of Paid Social Media that has led to measurable business delivering results
- The ability to multitask and first-rate organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills along with a fine eye for detail
The organisation loves innovation and will welcome your ideals. This is a rare opportunity to work with a highly experienced Marketing Director who will help to develop you and progress your career in a business that is in an exciting period rapid growth.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please apply today.