- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Candidates will need expereince in an admin role and expereince of working within a marketing department, supporting Marketing Executives and Managers.
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate conssideration, please send a CV in application ASAP.