Marketing Executive (Campaigns & Professional Partnerships) - Birmingham - £28, 000 DOE + benefits
My long-standing client manages even the most complex financial situations, they're pragmatic and practical in the solutions that they implement. Striving for excellence in everything that they do, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team and bring with them the same enthusiasm that earns them the title of one of the market leaders in the Financial Services sector.
This Marketing Executive role will play an imperative part in the company's growth and success by keeping client satisfaction at the heart of everything that you do and will see this person take the lead on the design, development and delivery of a range of marketing campaigns and activity.
A large part of this role is to support and work closely with the companies Advisers in their roles in further developing business opportunity with their existing clients and new clients. This could be in the form of helping them to deliver marketing initiatives, working with them to identify and develop marketing tools to help them in their client meetings or post campaign follow up for onward sales management and therefore requires a candidate with experience working closely to support these teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan the campaigns, marketing collateral and the local/regional promotions to support the sales advisors in developing business opportunity with their existing clients as well as acquiring new clients.
- Support the sales team with marketing campaigns focused towards lead generation and conversion.
- Working with the sales advisors to identify and develop marketing tools that will help them in their day to day business development and client meetings.
- Ensure quick and timely follow up post campaign to provide and report on success which includes summary/evaluation on feedback, leads generated and onward sales management.
- Write campaign and design briefs for marketing activities
- Maximising promotion of campaigns through various channels as appropriate - digital (Web, Social Media and PPC), PR, and newsletters.
- Work with the design agency and print houses to execute campaign themes.
- Take the lead in designing, delivering and developing marketing campaigns and advisor support initiatives.
The successful candidate will be comfortable reporting to stakeholders, as well as creating and managing campaigns, boast strong copy writing skills and can have the ability to write engaging content interpreting financial solutions into an easily understood communication. Candidates should come from a service led background (either professional services, financial services or energy and utilities would be ideal) although other sectors will be considered. It is essential to have experience in a similar role where working alongside the sales team is evident.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for a very well established and respected organisation who are really ready to drive the business forward with integrity and the client at the centre of all actions.
Please apply to this advert or contact Georgia at blueskies.